Welcome to the homepage for the OpenPA project. The goal of this project is to provide an open source, highly-portable library that provides atomic primitives (and related constructs) for high performance, concurrent software. This project is a collaboration between the Mathematics and Computer Science (MCS) division at Argonne National Laboratory (ANL) and the HDF Group. The code was originally derived from work on the MPICH project.
Here are some useful project links:
- bug tracking (in menu above): https://trac.mpich.org/projects/openpa/newticket
- read-only git clone URLs: git http (also git-web in browser)
- read-write git URL (for authorized committers): firstname.lastname@example.org:openpa.git
- (old, read-only) SVN repository: https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/openpa
- Mailing list for support, questions, proposals, etc: https://lists.mcs.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/opa-discuss
- Downloads - release tarballs can be found here
The git repository can also be browsed from the "Browse Source" menu above.